Đọc đoạn văn sau và trả lời các câu hỏi:
1. With what topic is the passage primarily concerned?
2. Tchaikovsky’s father was most probably
3. Which of the following is closest in meaning to the word “productivity” in line 5?
4. In line 6, the phrase “enjoyed the patronage of” probably means
5. Which of the following could best replace the word “terminated” in line 8?
6. According to the passage, all of the following describe Madame von Meck EXCEPT:
7. Where in the passage does the author mention Tchaikovsky’s influence on dance?
8. According to the passage, for what is Tchaikovsky’s music most well known?
9. According to the passage, “Swan Lake” and “The Sleeping Beauty” are
10. Which of the following is NOT mentioned in the passage?
11. Which of the following is closest in meaning to the word “behind” as used in line 16?
12. In line 17, the word “ostensibly” could be best replaced by