Đọc đoạn văn sau và trả lời các câu hỏi:
Polyester shirts became popular in the 1960s because their threads stabilize fabrics. Wrinkles form when the space between the fabric’s 10 molecules contracts during washing or wearing. Polyester acts as girders holding the fabric’s molecules in place. Unlike the most popular material for shirts, cotton, though, polyester doesn’t breathe, let through air, and it can’t absorb perspiration.
15 So, the new blends of cotton and polyester and the specially treated cottons will be a big hit, having a much bigger impact than permanent press did. The only problem is the shirts still have a slightly rubbery feel, from the resin the fabric is coated in. However, manufacturers promise that eventually resin-treated cotton shirts will also feel 20 just like cotton.
1. What is the main topic of this passage?
2. What is the main difference between the new and old shirts?
3. Why did polyester shirts become popular?
4. An example of the advantages of cotton over polyester is
5. What do you feel the author’s attitude to the new shirts is?