Đọc đoạn văn sau và trả lời các câu hỏi:
1. We can conclude from the passage that Marian Anderson first toured Europe instead of the United States because
2. The word “vast” in line 3 could best be replaced by which of the following?
3. The word “barred” in line 4 could best be replaced by which of the following?
4. The significance of Anderson’s Lincoln Memorial performance was that
5. In line 7, the word “intervened” means that Eleanor Roosevelt
6. In line 9-10, the phrase “broke down . . . barriers” means
7. In line 10, the word “profound” could best be replaced by
8. The word “eventually” in line 11 could best be replaced by which of the following?
9. The word “grace” in line 15 is similar in meaning to which of the following?
10. According to the passage, what did Marian Anderson have in common with Martin Luther King, Jr?
11. The author’s tone in this passage is
12. In line 15, what does the word “this” refer to?