Đọc đoạn văn sau và trả lời các câu hỏi:
15 In the 1920s, the four-string tenor banjo made a remarkable comeback, as banjo bands became popular in schools and clubs from coast to coast. Again in the 1960s there was a renewed interest in folk and country music that brought the banjo back into the forefront of American 20 music. It’s an American instrument that continues to live on.
1. What does this passage mainly discuss?
2. The banjo originally came from
3. The word “plantations” in line 4 most probably refers to
4. Which of the following words is most similar to the word “pegs” in line 6?
5. The word “precise” in line 7 could best be replaced by which of the following?
6. According to the passage, all of the following are true of the five-string banjo EXCEPT:
7. Which of the following is most similar to the meaning of “comeback” in line 16?
8. The word “renewed” in line 18 could be best replaced by which of the following?
9. Which of the following means most nearly the same as the word “forefront” as used in line 19?
10. Which of the following best indicates the author’s attitude toward the banjo?