1. There is some scissors in the desk drawer in the bedroom if you need them.
2. Studying the science of logic is one way to cultivate one’s reason skills.
3. Industrial lasers are most often used for cutting, welding, drilling, and measure.
4. The masterpiece “A Christmas Carol” wrote by Charles Dickens in 1843.
5. Southern California, is known for its mild winters, has become the new home for many senior citizens escaping the hard Northern winters.
6. Who he decides to see and when what is the main cause of contention between Bill and Susan whose marriage is otherwise quite good.
7. The scholarship board selected Bill because of his research into the effects of vitamins, many of which can be seen in international journals.
8. For a rattlesnake a dozen or so meals a year are quite suffience.
9. Since vitamins are contained in a wide variety of foods, people seldom lack of most of them.
10. Forgetting something usually mean an inability to retrieve the material that is still stored somewhere in the memory.
11. Many of the characters portrayed by writer Joyce Carol Oates is mentally ill.
12. Nobody had known before the presentation that Sue and her sister will receive the awards for outstanding scholarship.
13. The bell signaling the end of the first period rang loud, interrupting the professor’s closing comment’s.
14. Despite of the increase in air fares, most people still prefer to travel by plane.
15. The vase has the same design, but it is different shaped from that one.
16. Before his death in 1943, in an effort to encourage less dependence on one crop by the South, George Washington Carver is responsible for developing hundreds of industrial uses for peanuts and sweet potatoes.
17. To receive a degree from an American university, one must take many courses beside those in one’s major field.
18. In Ground Control Approach, the air traffic controller informs the pilot how far is the plane from the touchdown point.
19. Ships are able to move through canals because locks, rectangular areas with varying water levels.
20. Professional medical schools were organized in the 1780s and surgery made major gains when anesthetics was perfected in the 1840s.