1. John’s wisdom teeth were troubling him, so he went to a dental surgeon to see about having them pull.
2. Many of the early work of T.S. Eliot expresses the anguish and barrenness of modern life and the isolation of the individual.
3. An increasing number of office works use computer programs as daily routine.
4. Among the world’s 44 richest countries, there has been not war since 1945.
5. New universities are being establish at a slower rate nowadays due to the lack of federal and state funds.
6. As you come to each town, however small, you will see a sign which states the name of the town and how many inhabitants does it have.
7. Graphology, the science of handwriting analysis, has interested people as far back as the 2nd century.
8. Mumps are a very common disease which usually affects children.
9. Americans annually import more than $3 billion worthy of Italian clothing, jewelry, and shoes.
10. The news of the president’s treaty negotiations with the foreign government were received with mixed emotions by the citizens of both governments.
11. The first professional baseball game it took place in 1846 when the New York Nine defeated the New York Knickerbockers 23 to 1.
12. Civil engineers had better planning to use steel supports in concrete structures built on unstable geophysical sites.
13. Gold, silver, and copper coins are often alloyed with harder metals to make them hard as enough to withstand wear.
14. The statement will be spoken just one time; therefore, you must listen very careful in order to understand what the speaker has said.
15. Programs such as Head Start were developed to prepare children from deprived situations to enter school without to experience unusual difficulties.
16. According to the Fifth Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, no person should be compelled to be a witness against him own.
17. One kinds of tool that was popular during the Stone Age was a flake, used for cutting and scraping.
18. Many of the famous advertising offices are located in Madison Avenue.
19. One can only live without water for about ten days because almost 60 percent of their body is water.
20. Hummingbirds are the only birds capable to fly backward as well as forward, up, and down.