1. Writers and media personnel sell theirselves best by the impression given in their verbal expression.
2. The disposable camera, a single-use camera preloaded with print film, has appeared in the late 1980s, and has become very popular.
3. A largely percentage of Canadian export business is with the United States.
4. Some studies show that young babies prefer the smell of milk to those of other liquids.
5. When the ball struck him in the face, the player was collapsed but his teammates carried on playing.
6. Until the project completed, the effects of the new measures will not be known, especially in rural areas.
7. Pollution, which affects nearly all countries, increase the risk of disease as well as harming the environment.
8. Some people think that the desire to wear sunglasses are more a need to impress than to protect the eyes.
9. Laser technology is the heart of a new generation of high-speed copiers and printer.
10. The artist tried stimulate interest in painting by taking his students to the museums.
11. The Pilgrims were 102 English emigrants whom, after arriving on the Mayflower, became the first European settlers in New England.
12. all the scouts got theirselves ready for the long camping trip by spending their weekends living in the open.
13. After to have won the light-heavyweight title at the 1960 Olympic Games, Muhammad Ali began to box professionally.
14. The information officer at the bank told his customers that there was several different kinds of checking accounts available.
15. A turtle differs from all other reptiles in that its body is encased in a protective shell of their own.
16. Almost all life depends to chemical reactions with oxygen to produce energy.
17. It is essential that vitamins are supplied either by foods or by supplementary tablets for normal growth to occur.
18. If a rash occurs within twenty-four hours after taking a new medication, the treatment should discontinued.
19. According to the theory of natural selection, the man who was able to use the hands and feet most freely to walk and grasp was the one who survived and evolved.
20. Oil whale lamps were replaced by kerosene lamps in 1860’s and the multi-million dollars whale industry came to an end.