1. There are a large supply of pens and notebooks in the storeroom to the left of the library entrance.
2. Hay fever symptoms, ranged from mild to severe, differ in degree according to the individual.
3. If one is invited out to a dinner, it is perfectly proper to go either with or without no a gift.
4. Mined over 2,000 years ago, copper is one of the earliest know metals.
5. A farmer’s tractor is like a powerful horse, as it plows field, pulls trailers, and moves heavy loads.
6. One and more sentences related to the same topic form a paragraph.
7. Mark Twain’s “Adventures of Huckleberry Finn” are one of America’s national treasures.
8. The biologist found some pollutants, a little of which can be considered very harmful to fish and other living organisms, in the river.
9. When rhinos take mud baths, the mud create a barrier to biting insects.
10. The pilot and the crew divided the life preservers between the twenty frantic passengers.
11. The new system responds at seconds to any emergency.
12. Because the residents had worked so diligent to renovate the old building, the manager had a party.
13. Until his last class at the university in 1978, Dod always turns in all of his assignments on time.
14. The Pickerel Frog, native to Southern Canada and the Eastern United States, should be avoided because their skin secretions are lethal to small animals and irritating to humans.
15. The practical and legal implications of euthanasia, the practice of causing the death of a person suffering from an incurable disease, are so controversial as it is illegal in most countries.
16. When Columbus seen the New World, he thought that he had reached the East Indies by way of a Western route.
17. Mercury is not often visible because it is so near the sun to be seen.
18. The diesel engine that runs on oil is efficient than most other engines because it converts more of the useful energy stored up in the fuel.
19. Many roads and railroads were built in the 1880s because of the industrial cities needed a network to link them with sources of supply.
20. The electrical activity of the brain causes the transmission of brain waves that can be recorded and interpreted in terms that explains the types of mental activity.