1. Alike other forms of energy, natural gas may be used to heat homes, cook food, and even run automobiles.
2. The woman had took the money from the cash register before she left for lunch.
3. Mosquitos are such fast breeders that it is almost impossible to control them either by draining areas where they breed or to spray them with pesticides.
4. Michael has worked in three different companies in three different positions, so he has more work experience than the other applicant’s.
5. Every student must make up their own study list of the classes he is going to take at the beginning of the quarter.
6. Sinaitic is the name of an alphabet which developed their symbols from Egyptian hieroglyphics.
7. Before the Industrial Revolution come to America, the vast majority of the population lived in rural areas.
8. How much times did Rick and Jennifer have to do the experiment before they obtained the results they had been expecting.
9. Every candidate under considering for a federal job must undergo a thorough medical examination.
10. First raise your right hand, and then, you should repeat after me.
11. While the sun is the major source of ultraviolet rays, it is not the source only.
12. Vaslov Nijinsky achieved world recognition as both a dancer as well as a choreographer.
13. Frank Lloyd Wright has been acclaimed by colleagues as the greater of all modern architects.
14. Sometime ants keep smaller insects that give off honeydew, milking them regularly and even building barns to shelter them.
15. The American buffalo must be reproduce itself again because it has been removed from the endangered species list.
16. Once the scientist had figured out the precise path of the comet, he is finding that he was able to predict its next appearance.
17. Lead poisoning can result if to much lead builds up in the body.
18. The need to improve technique motivates ballerinas exercising and rehearse for hours daily.
19. In a corporation the approval of a majority of stockholders may be required before a major decision can be done.
20. After driving for twenty miles, he suddenly realized that he has been driving in the wrong direction.