- Do you think this is something ___ can be learned?
c. X (the conjunction can be omitted)
- Don’t go out ___ you’ve finished your work.
- Make sure you close all the windows ___ it starts to rain.
- I think I know ___ he left the job.
- ___ I had known how much I would disappoint him, I woudn’t have done it.
- ___ you see me, get in the car.
a. As soon as
- My friend John, ___ lives in California, has a car with a New York license.
- It’s usually quite simple to cross the border between the USA and Canada ___ these two countries have friendly relations.
- ___ a university professor returns from a sabbatical leave, he should be better qualified.
c. Even though
- She’s ___ a snobbish person ___ nobody likes to be with her.