1. Our house isn’t difficult to find: it’s ________ St.Mary’s Church.
2. A lot of my friends have ________ smoking in the last few years.
3. Tell me ________ there is anything special that you would like to do.
4. I’m making you responsible for this project. Please see ________ it that it is finished on time.
5. He suggested ________ to the cinema together.
6. According to the forecast it will be mostly cloudy, with ________ of rain in the north.
7. My parents ________ very strongly of people who smoke.
8. She bought a new ________ for the party.
9. When our company got a new computer, I had to ________ a course in programming.
10. This morning’s history lesson seemed to go ________.
11. I know him by ________, but I have no idea what his name is.
12. The car burst into ________ but the driver managed to escape.
13. I know he is slow ________ understanding, but you have to be patient with him.
14. I’ll be absent ________ class tomorrow.
15. It gives me ________ to introduce our today’s speaker, Professor Smith.
16. They ________ in Poland for more than three weeks now.
17. Look, Officer, I am not drunk. I am as ________ as a judge.
18. The working atmosphere has gone downhill since you joined. You have a lot to ________ for.
19. The fact that the office was totally disorganized was more indication of the ________ of the new manager and of the ________ of the person who had admired him.
20. a sore point = ________.