1. One ________ of his job is that it is near where I live.
2. The children loved ________ the old castle.
3. This is a photograph of the school I ________ when I lived in Swindon.
4. – Freda: Do you know our city at all? – Barry: No, it’s the first time ________ here.
5. Many accidents are caused by ________ driving.
6. Mr and Mrs Black were delighted when they ________ to sell their house so quickly.
7. It sounds ________ the situation is unlikely to improve.
8. He ________ very quickly after his illness.
9. Caring for her younger brother is a ________ burden for her, but she never complains.
10. The President made a wonderful ________.
11. There is a fault at our television station. Please do not ________ your set.
12. He ________ going by plane instead of hovercraft.
13. Please concentrate ________ what you are doing.
14. Many people do not approve ________ blood-sport.
15. You must encourage him ________ his efforts.
16. The ball ________ two or three times before rolling down the slope.
17. It’s ________ helping you.
18. Would you agree that men pay less attention ________ than women do?
19. We can only give you the ________ number of refugees crossing the border at the moment.
20. As drunk as ________ = very drunk.