1. Where do you ________ going for your holidays this year.
2. It isn’t quite ________ that he will be present at the meeting.
3. I always ________ to the university by bus because it is much faster.
4. You are not half ________ you think you are.
5. I wish I ________ younger.
6. You ________ a six-month contract when you are offered a permanent position elsewhere. What will you do?
7. I’ll see you in August when I ________ back.
8. As soon as you ________ that, I’d like you to go to bed.
9. My husband lived at home before we were married, and so ________.
10. Let’s go out for dinner, ________?
11. You ________ me, because I didn’t say that.
12. Mother’s Day is ________ May.
13. Could you lend me some money? I’m very ________ of cash at the moment.
14. Mr and Mrs Hudson are always ________ with each other about money.
15. I am late because my alarm clock never ________ this morning.
16. From now on I am not liable ________ my wife’s debts.
17. He ________ the river yesterday.
18. Finding the money is just one of the problems ________ in buying a house.
19. I am very ________ your society and should like to have more details.
20. Nutritionists have found that certain elements long known to be ________ in large quantities are ________ to life in small amounts.