English Test Level A
1. My cousin ________ bank manager.
(A) is a
(D) he is
2. Claude is ________.
(B) a French
(C) a Frenchman
(D) French man
3. She smokes ________.
(A) very heavily
(C) very heavy
4. She’s talking to you. Please listen to ________.
5. This isn’t Bob’s car. ________ is a sports […]
1.It is ________ question.
(A) not hard
(B) a easy
(C) an easy
(D) not an hard
1. He’s very short: ________ sisters are taller. (A) both of them(B) his both(C) both his(D) the two both his […]
1. I suggest that you should ________ them about their plans. (A) say with(B) said(C) tell to(D) speak to […]
1. They ________ last weekend. (A) had swim(B) went for swimming(C) went swimming(D) were swim […]
1. This bread is stale. Why don’t you ________ it away? (A) do(B) put(C) throw(D) have […]
1. I think she ________ to say a few words about her experiments during the congress. (A) must invite(B) will invite(C) may be invited(D) may be inviting […]