|I. Pre-Listening Exercises [Top]|
- January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
- first, second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh, eighth, nineth, tenth, eleventh, twelfth, thirteenth, fourteenth, fifteenth, sixteenth, seventeenth, eighteenth, nineteenth, twentieth, twenty-first, twenty-second, twenty-third, twenty-fourth, twenty-fifth, twenty-sixth, twenty-seventh, twenty-eighth, twenty-nineth, thirtieth, thirty-first.
- School starts on January first / the first of January.
- My birthday is on May twelfth / the twelfth of May.
|II. Listening Exercises [Top]|
Listen by pressing the “Play Audio” button and select the correct answer for each sentence. Press the “Final Score” button to check your quiz.
- The school begins on March seventh.
- My sister will travel to France on January nineteenth.
- We will take the test on November twenty-second.
- On June eighth, the store will have a big sale.
- Can you send me an email by September thirtieth?
- You need to turn in your homework by May fourteenth.
- What time will your mom come on July second?
- The new students arrived on December twenty-nineth.
- My girlfriend and I went out for the first time on May first.
- I will return to my country on October fifth.
|III. Post-Listening Exercises [Top]|
Finish these sentences with your own ideas.
- When is your birthday? >>
My birthday is on _________________.
- When is the next holiday in your country? >>>
The next holiday in my country is on _____________.
- When does school end? >>>
In my country, school ends on _________________.
- When does spring begin in your country? >>>
Spring begins on _________________.
- ______________________________ (your own idea)